Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Welcome to my blog.  This is something of a re-boot of the first attempt at writing a car blog that exists/ed on Myspace (my-what?).  As before I intend to (attempt) to satisfy my inner auto journalist/opinionated back-seat driver (get it???) in a manner that hopefully you will find interesting, infuriating and maybe informative.  Though to be honest, a lot of what will be posted here will be flat out opinions with the occasional automotive review here and there. I will do you the favour of labeling the posts with the prefilx "REVIEW" or "OPINION" before blathering on so you can choose to read on, or go to your favourites and read some other blog, like this or just watch this.  In any case, stop by infrequently to check out my weekly updates whenever you are bored or Jalopnik has nothing interesting to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment